Fruit Cakes

>>  4/29/2013

Dear friends,

I am back to blogging after vacation. I took a rest to gain power before "watermelon season'" will start. I hope to have lot of job in May and after.

No watermelons do not mean no clients. Fruit towers and fruit cake displays are great ideas for fruit business. By the way, if you want to start fruit carving business, here is a book about that.

Fruit cake displays, pictures from my clients
all fruit cakes are mine, made in April 2013

how to decorate fruit and sweet buffet
10 years birthday party

fruit carving business
fruit cake for the lady's birthday

Fruit cakes in details
(click picture for bigger size)

fruit carving tower
fruit cake with vegetable flowers for the top decoration

fruit carving ideas
small fruit cake 

Other ideas of fruit displays for 'no-watermelon' season:

4 коммент. :

Kathleen Richardson April 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM  

Welcome back, Selena. I was missing your blog! You made both of those fruit cakes? They're gorgeous. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have lots of requests for fruity creations!

Selena Ze Arteest April 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM  

Kathleen, I am happy to hear from you!! All fruit cakes are mine, the baked cake on the first picture is not.

Unknown June 6, 2013 at 4:22 AM  

Love every one your work is the Best love you keep it up,where can I buy the book to learn more.

Unknown June 6, 2013 at 4:22 AM  

Love every one your work is the Best love you keep it up,where can I buy the book to learn more.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP