Are You Ready For Spa? - Spa Themed Soap Carving Collection

>>  3/17/2013

See more soap carving collections:


My new collection of soap carvings in Spa theme

The soaps are carved in different styles. The Spa collection has soap medallions, soap boxes and thai design soap. 
The idea of Spa Soap collection came to me after washing myself with a carved soap.


Spa Soap Carving Collection


how to carve soap
Are you ready for Spa?
Bathing set with soap carving items

soap box design
Soap boxes

spa soap carving collection
Set for beauty.
 Soap carving box and powder with glitter effect

how to carve soap
Soap carving medallion

soap box soap medallion thai soap designs
Set of soap carving items: thai style soap, soap boxes and soap medallion

design for soap carving
Soap carving box and bath salts

learn how to carve soap
Soap boxes

spa soap
Thai style soap carving 

spa soap carving design
Soap carving medallion, Love Compass

spa soap carving collection
Roses and lace design in soaps


See more soap carving collections:

5 коммент. :

Blackswan March 17, 2013 at 5:09 AM  

Gosh, the word spa makes me body aches! Hahaha! I'm a spa addict & just had an awesome one in Hard Rock Hotel Penang! My 1st hotel review is out! Do come by when u've the time. U're so talented, my dear! So glad I found u :)

sofía March 18, 2013 at 1:49 AM  

Unos jabones preciosos, ideales para regalar. Saludos desde España

Kathleen Richardson March 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM  

Selena, your spa soaps are superior. High-class spas should be willing to pay top dollar for them.

Selena Ze Arteest December 1, 2015 at 4:52 PM  

Hi Pamela,I have other samples now, can send photos to you to choose. I carve to order.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP