Soap Carving Class

>>  1/19/2013

soap carving lessons
Soap carving class
 New year 2013 was started with carving lessons. Fruit and vegetable class, soap carving class and .. a new class on wedding bottle decoration (we just launched it, the first lessons was held today. I will write about it next time :))

I love soap carving and was willing to implement a soap lessons in 2012. But I managed to do that in 2013! 
Soap carving art is a delicate work and required patience. I think you need a special mood for making it. 

After 4 hours of work with listening to relaxing music and having tea&sweets each student got three soap carving gifts. 

Materials:
Nivea soap
Palmolive soap

Carving tools:
Thai Vegetable & Fruit Carving Knife
U-cutters Soap Carving Tool set

soap carving lessons
Roses carved in soap


soap carving art
Do you love soap carving?

soap garving
Making soap carving gift

soap carving lessons
after 4 hours of work, made by a student


8 коммент. :

sofía January 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM  

Preciosos jabones. Saludos desde España

CJ - Food Stories January 20, 2013 at 5:04 AM  

I definitely do not have the patience for projects like this so I will have to just live vicariously through you - Great pics :-)

Kathleen Richardson January 20, 2013 at 5:09 AM  

Looks good enough to eat, LOL, or water, Selena. You are so talented.

Selena Ze Arteest January 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM  

Kathleen, LOL the carving design is good to scrab a body.

Selena Ze Arteest January 20, 2013 at 5:57 PM  

CJ - Food Stories, thanks for visiting me! I have fast soap project for mobile persons :)) As for me I love to meditate on a soap time to time :)

Selena Ze Arteest January 20, 2013 at 5:59 PM  

Sofia, Salidos and warm hugs from my island to yours!

Unknown January 24, 2013 at 7:06 PM  

Absolutely beautiful!! Wow, I know that was so much work, but well worth it. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent!! :)

Unknown February 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM  

I used to carve soap when i was little. It was horrible washing the soap flakes off my hands because i cut myself so many times XD

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP