Babyshower Fruit Toys

>>  11/18/2011

More fruit toys and crafts for kids:
Pokemon Melon Cup
Lightning McQueen Watermelon Basket
Hello Kitty Watermelon
Fruit Princess Story (Cinderella)

I love to make fruit displays for babyshower parties. Cute animals and characters bring joy to children and adults. Some people hardly believe that the toys made of edible fruits. They think it is plastic. I ensure the display is completely made of fruit and vegetable :) I just wish the toys could have a longer life...

I enjoyed my work today. This display is my favorite one now. It took 2 hours and 30 minutes to carve and assemble them.

Fruit Toys Display For Babyshower Party


Fruit toys

I found a pineapple to be a convinient base for fixing fruit crafts on it.
On the picture below you see a rabbit made of an orange. He is a character of a famous russian cartoon. His name is Krosh.

krosh Rabbit on a pineapple


A close look of a spiral apple and a bee made of cumquat.

Cunquat bee and an apple lollypop

A fruit tiger pilots a melon airplane.



I have used special tools for making the fruit toys.



4 коммент. :

Maki November 18, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Hi Selena!
Your work is so cute! I imagine it makes baby and mother and father smile.
And how many days does life of that? About 1 week?

Selena Ze Arteest November 18, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Maki, thanks. It lives shorter, about 3 days in a fridge.

Maki November 19, 2011 at 2:24 AM  

Thank you for telling me. 3days, but the babyshower toys are long life in their memory.

Selena Ze Arteest November 19, 2011 at 3:57 AM  

Yeah, they make photos for a good memory of the party

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP